Crude Protein 26%
Crude Oil and Fats 14%
Crude Fibres 4%
Crude Ash 8%
Metabolisable Energy 350Kcal/100g
Omega 6 2%
Omega 3 1.5%
- Minimum 50% Fish – Highly digestible fish that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Haddock- A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- High in Omega 3 – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive and visual development
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
- Fish 50% (Including 26% Freshly Prepared Haddock, 17.5% Dried Salmon, 4.5% Trout Oil & 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas, Potato, Beet Pulp, Olive Oil, Linseed, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Parsley (equivalent to 25g per Kg of product), Vegetable Stock, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).Nutritional Additives per kgVitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/ Copper 60mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Bag Size 12kg